ENTERing THE GREEN DOT AWARDS™
Eco-forward thinking relating to "getting there"
Design + BUILD :
Revolutionary showcases of sustainable and functional living/working design.
Everyday items, household products, or consumable goods that promote energy-conscious living.
A system to supply an accommodation of any sort requested by the public. This category can include anything from sustainable restaurants, biodiesel gas stations, green retailers and more.
Entertainment + Culture :
Films, festivals, television programs, visual arts, etc. that bring awareness to the need for positive environmental change.
Entries that do fit within the above categories, but also deserve to be recognized for their efforts in sustainable practices.
Concept Category :
Reserved for innovators with a revolutionary business proposal or plan.
for the list of GDA jury please click here
To enter you can use the online entry system. We request that you upload 1 PDF file (4 page maximum) that includes:
1. Background and contact information about your business, organization, or company
2. Detailed explanation of the entry
3. How the entry is manufactured and delivered to its consumers
4. How the entry and its function/use maintains excellence in eco-sustainability in an environmentally friendly and responsible manner.
5. At least 1 photograph or rendering that represents the entry. It is optional to upload up to 5 additional JPEG images.
Winners are notified personally and announced to the public six to eight weeks after the final submission deadline. The Annual Book will be released eight to ten months after the announcement of winners.